Thursday, March 10, 2011

Amber Ink CSC30

Amber Ink is sponsoring the CASE Study Challenge #30. In keeping with my "Nudie Cutie" theme for the week, I've colored another cutie. I have to say, at first, I didn't have any idea what to do with these images. But now I find they are fun, flirty, and cheeky! My hubby is going to be getting some fun cards.


Recipe:

Amber Ink:
Nudie Cuties: A Note 4 U
Wine Spots - Tiny
Saying - Admit One
Saying - This is your ticket to Naked Time ... (repeated the stamp over and over to create a patterned paper)


Other:
Ribbon from my stash

5 comments:

Allison said...

Super fun! I love how your nudie is perched on the ribbon like that!

Pam said...

Absolutely adore the ways you are using these nudie cuties Jen! Brill!

Brenda said...

How cute is that?! I love the addition of the ribbon!

Aimes said...

Your husband is certainly a lucky guy to get one of these cards :)
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Kohler said...

This is awesome Jennifer! I love the image, great for the special man in your life!
Thanks for playing along with us at CASE study! :)