Saturday, June 27, 2009

OH NO My Baby Love!!!

Lucy gave herself a haircut today!
The little stinker!!!
... and she thinks its FUNNY!!!

I guess I had it coming. The inside scoop is that when I was 5 and my sister, Kelly, who was 3, around the week that she FINALLY had enough hair to put into pigtails (my Mom was so happy; everyone thought Kelly was a boy until Mom could girl her up!) Well, the wonderful big sister that I was, at 5, gave her a haircut, UNDER the binder of one of those OH SO LONG AWAITED pigtails! To this day, 30+ years later, they have STILL not let me live that down - hey I was ONLY 5 AND I AM OH SO SORRY!!!

Anyway, my darling little Lucy (who is also 3) was left in my crafting studio for under 2 minutes, while Sam signed a card for his friends birthday party, that I had just made. Well, she decided to give herself a haircut and cut off all of the curls from the front of her hair that she could see!!! At least she didn't cut them off at the scalp (like I had with Kelly), so I could repair the damage pretty easily. She now has a layered bob, it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. And, THANK YOU GOD, her curls are not completely GONE!

No comments: