Friday, August 14, 2009

My Art Day Project - Modern Quilling

On Saturday, August 22, our combined team of consultants, the Super Sassy Swappers, will get together in Cumberland, WI, to share new techniques with each other. We have Art Day 3 times a year, to coincide with the new Idea Book releases. We have a fantastic time bonding, snacking, and creating! This event is exclusive to consultants, if you would like to come to Art Day join my team!

The technique I’m sharing this time is quilling. Intead of the usual scrolling that you see in quilling I chose to create a flower. With this technique you can make a perfectly matched flower embellishment for your project. They are very easy to create!






















Recipe:
9033 Wishes Card Confidence Program: Top Band pattern
X7117B Grace My Reflections Level 2 Paper Packet (available Sept. 1)
D1369 My Acrylix Delightful Things stamp set (available Sept. 1)
Z1120 Mini-Medley Accents Winter Cozy Collection
Z338 Euro Personal Paper Trimmer
Z534 Micro-Tip Scissors
1514 Tombow Adhesive (I have refills available for $10/6-pk)
1772 Memory Book Glue Dots
Z697 Round Sponge
Exclusive Inks in Barn Red, Twilight, Honey

No comments: