Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Times - Exclusive Workshop from My Scrappy Chic

Exclusive 10-page workshop using the National Scrapbooking Month Special from Close To My Heart "Happy Times". I just love these papers, they are so HAPPY!
Happy Times Papers - May 2016
Available May 2016 - While Supplies Last
I have a limited amount of kits still remaining. 
Please contact me if you would like 
to order this Happy Times Workshop. 






To receive a copy of my instructions to create this 10 page (5 layout) workshop, please contact me. Then simply place a minimum $25 order directly with me or on my website. Recommended supplies are listed below.

This workshop is also available using bulk/shared supplies and pre-cut for $45 in the local Omaha area. Or add $10 for shipping/handling for the kit to be mailed within the continental US.

Happy Scrapping!

@MyScrappyChic
#ctmhhappytimes


Recommended Supplies:
Pink Enamel Gems
Bitty Sparkles
White & Gold Ribbon
Gold Glitter Paper


My cut files are available in Design Space using these cartridges:












Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection
















Additional Tools & Supplies needed to create this workshop:
Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
Ruler
SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer






Bone Folder


Canary Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker

Spray Pen












Ranger™ Princess Gold Embossing Powder
Craft Heater

VersaMark™ Ink Pad











Versamat™





No comments: