Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Calypso - Exclusive Workshop from My ScrappyChic

Layouts for SUMMER-SUMMER-SUMMERTIME! Pineapples and Flamingos galore! Too much fun! Create 10 pages (5 layouts) with this exclusive workshop. Available through August 2016, While Supplies Last!






To receive a copy of my instructions to create this 10 page (5 layout) workshop, please contact me. Then simply place a minimum $25 order directly with me or on my website for the items in the recommended supplies list below.

This workshop is also available using bulk/shared supplies and pre-cut for $35 in the local Omaha area. Or add $10 for shipping/handling for the kit to be mailed within the continental US.

Happy Scrapping!

@MyScrappyChic

#ctmhcalypso
#ctmhartistry

Recommended Supplies, Basics and Tools:
Tickled Pink My Acrylix® Stamp Set

Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 2" × 2" (Y1003)

Tickled Pink Thin Cuts

Calypso Paper Packet
Calypso Complements
Calypso Sequins
Calypso Washi Pack


My cut files are available in Design Space using these cartridges:













Additional Tools & Supplies needed to create this workshop:
Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
Ruler
SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer












No comments: