Saturday, July 18, 2009

Animal Cookies Meet The Wiggles



This is my take on the Animal Cookies Workshop on the Go. Last August we went to the "Pop Go The Wiggles" concert. Our little Lucy was totally in love with the Wiggles. She was excited beyond belief to see them live on stage!

If you would like to put together a layout just like this one, let me know!
Animal Cookies is the featured paper pack for my workshop this month. We will get together on Saturday, July 25 from 10 am until 10 pm to crop 'til we drop. Send me an e-mail if you would like to join us! Or, if you can't make it to the crop, let me know, I can mail the workshop to you. Starting at under $25 you'll receive a workshop guide and products* to complete three 2-page layouts and at least 3 cards, with plenty of products left over to create more!

Products and Tools Used in this Workshop:
X7112B Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Packet*
X7112C Animal Cookies Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment*
Z1162 Foam Die-Cuts Numbers*
White Daisy Ricrac Ribbon*
Animal Cookies Workshop Guide*
C1359 My Acrylix® Sweet Baby
Z1282 Summer Craft Buttons
Z1096 Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment
9029 Cherish™
E1003 My Acrylix® Boutique Alphabet
Z2113 Clover Meadow Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2119 Dutch Blue Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2150 Sunflower Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2166 Tulip Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z1114 Piercing Tool Kit

No comments: