Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Choose your "Favorite Five" in July

Add five favorite products to your New Consultant Kit for FREE!
Become a Close To My Heart Consultant between July 1-31 and we’ll send you your choice of five additional select products* for FREE, with no additional shipping/handling or tax! It’s a limited opportunity you’ll want to jump on right away!

If you've ever thought about owning your own business by becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, now is the time! You can get product worth up to nearly $100 for no charge, just for signing up in July! So, for your sign-up fee of just $99 you'll receive about $400 total retail in product! It is an incredible deal sure to jumpstart your business and your artwork!"

I love being a Close To My Heart consultant. The best part is the relationships with my club members and fellow consultants. In addition, I don’t have to pay for scrapbooking supplies anymore, my commissions cover them! I get to set my own work hours around my family and other activities, bring in additional income, get paid for doing what I love, build great relationships with others, meet new people, and more. For more information about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, click here or contact me!

No comments: