Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Easter Waterfall Page

This is Lucy's Easter layout for 2008. More fun with the waterfall technique. This way I can put several photographs into one layout, and it doesn't get overly crouded. Instructions for the waterfall technique are in another post on my blog. The recipe for this layout is listed below the pictures.







Recipe:
X7107B 12" X 12" That's Amore Level 2 Paper Packet
X7107C That's Amore My Stickease® Assortment
X5643 12" X 12" Chocolate Cardstock
Z2111 Chocolate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Z2166 Tulip Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Z1210 Heartfelt™ Wonder Die-Cuts
Z1145 Heartfelt™ Whimsy Die-Cuts
D1334 Reminisce
Z679 Liquid Glass

The title was cut using the striped “That’s Amore” paper and my Cricut Jasmine font cartridge.

The rabbits came as squirrels in the Heartfelt Wonder Die-Cuts, so I cut off their furry little tails and turned them into bunny ears.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: