Monday, April 19, 2010

Lucy's 3rd Birthday - Layout 2 of 3

For birthday's I usually do 2-3 layouts for the kids.  Mostly because that is when I take the most pictures and don't want to leave anyone out who was there.  For Lucy's 3rd birthday, the first layout was done in the Miracle Kit, see the next post.  This layout was created using a retired paper pack and stickease and some very cute brads that I found at Bargain Bill's in Rice Lake, WI. 
There were too many pictures left over that I wanted to use, but I did not want to have 4 layouts for her birthday, so I compromised and made flaps for the additional pics.  When I put the layout into page protectors, I'll make a slit in the protector and pull the flap through so it can be opened when looking at the layout.
Thanks for looking!
Jen

No comments: