Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Free, Free, & Fabulous

Join Close To My Heart in February and earn a FREE Consultant Kit and FREE products!
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant during February and achieve Straight To The Top, you will receive a rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies for FREE! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!
For more information on joining my team, you can view my website or contact me. I would love to help you earn the Free, Free, & Fabulous rewards.

*Offer valid February 1-28, 2011. To qualify for the kit rebate you must meet both Straight To The Top levels (first month and first three months). Consultants will not receive a rebate for tax, shipping/handling, or extra Choose Me collections beyond the three that are included with the New Consultant Kit. Tax and shipping/handling is charged on the New Consultant Kit. No tax or shipping/handling is charged on select product credit redeemed on a Credit Redemption order.

No comments: