Sunday, February 20, 2011

Recap of Ladies Day Out Crop to Benefit Operation Smile

On Saturday, I hosted another Crop at The Ponds to benefit Operation Smile. It was a great time! 24 fabulous ladies came to scrap the day away. It was a full house and fun was had by all. Best of all, we raised $70 for Operation Smile!

Every hour we had a prize drawing and the winner would get to choose from the prize table. Leann from Pampered Chef and Wendy from Lia Sophia also donated prizes and offered displays.

Here are a few pictures of the ladies cropping the day away. I waited until after the sun went down, because the clubhouse has so many windows the natural light filled the room for most of the day. It was wonderful!
Thank you ladies for joining in the fun and raising funds to support Operation Smile! I hope you will join me at the next event, details will be announced in March.

Happy Scrapping!
Jen Lee

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a fun day, Jen! I look forward to the next one!