Monday, June 6, 2011

Checking In

The baby robin's jumped out of the nest on Memorial Day. I was returning from running errands to find the second little one about to jump. Both parents were in the neighbor's yard waiting for me to get out of the way so they could teach their little ones the ropes. Well, I ran in to grab the camera:



It has been so much fun to watch these little ones appear from blue egg to fledgling. And what a wonderful educational experience for our kids. They have learned a lot about life from this glimpse of nature. Farewell little birdies, we wish you well!

Darrin has started his new job in Omaha and he is loving it. The kids and I will go visit him next week and hopefully find a house and establish a schedule for moving. We have been through a few different plans and to date we are still up in the air.

I've also been focused on completing my project demos to teach at the Close To My Heart Convention Extravaganza at Disneyland in July. It has been so much fun prepping my class, I can't wait to share all of this new with you!

Happy Scrapping!
Jen Lee

No comments: