Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday so I'm celebrating with an online scrappy party! 

I love Close To My Heart’s huge variety of papers, inks, accessories, and more, and I think you will, too. Since I’m holding my Gathering online, it’s so easy for you to browse for and purchase some of your favorite scrapbooking and cardmaking items. Shop online and place your order any time before 11:59 p.m. (MT) on Sun, 4 May 2014.
Like it? 
START SHOPPING NOW!

Love it?
If you find your wish list too big for your budget, I'm starting to book home gatherings as well. Please contact me if you would like to hold a home or online gathering to earn yourself some free scrappy goodies.

Want it all?

Become a Consultant! Click here for more information.

Happy Scrapping!
Jen

No comments: