Saturday, July 10, 2010

Convention Wrap Up

Well, this convention has been a very amazing experience!  I've been to many non-CTMH conventions, leadership training, etc.  This one has left me the most inspired and filled with love, passion, and joy for my job!

I have no idea how to summarize this experience.  I need a view days to decompress, review my pictures and notes, and then I will share bits and pieces, so as not to make you explode the way I feel like I'm going to right now.  And that's not just because of the fabulous gourmet 4-course meal we were just served.  It's because of all of the fantastic, exciting, awe-inspiring information that has been poured into us over the last 3 days!

Bottom line is, I am going to next year's convention.  And I'll be bringing my family.  That is my first goal.  Why, you say?  Because it will be in DISNEYLAND, July 13-17, 2011!!!!!  What better place to be inspired and have my family with to share.  Plus we'll be able to visit Grandpa Tom (Darrin's Dad).  I know he'll be waiting for us!  Want to join us?  I can help you with that, drop me an e-mail or give me a call!

My second goal is to earn the next CTMH Cruise.  Why, you say again?  Because it is in HAWAII, March 3-10, 2012!!!!  March 3 is my DH Darrin's Birthday!!!  What could be better!  If you would like to join us on this cruise of a lifetime, let me know!  I would love for you to be there too!

My goal is to teach everyone I know, and everyone they know, and so on, how to scrapbook Faster, Simpler Easier ... the Close To My Heart way.  There really is no better way.  By doing so, my crafty friends will be able to preserve their memories for generations to come, faster, simpler, easier.  Plus, I will earn a fabulous trip to reward my husband for supporting me in my work from home business!

Grandma Cindy and Auntie Sue, can you babysit March 2-11, 2012?  Please?  ;-)

No comments: