Thursday, July 8, 2010

OMG!!! Convention 2010 - Team Meetings & Opening General Session

Well, that was F-U-N!!!  We get a little break for lunch, so I'm writing quickly.

Last night we met with our bigger teams for our team rallies and awards.  They were a lot of fun and geared us up for this morning.

The general session opened with Jeannette Lynton giving an inspiring talk.  She really is the sweetest, most humble, genuine, woman.  Talk about someone to look up to!  I definitely want to be her when I grow up! :-)

They created some wonderful TV episodes to introduce tons of new things.
A new How To Book "Magic" (featuring interactive techniques),
7 gorgeous new colors (updating the Summer palettes),
New Studio J Membership Benefits,
better Hostess Rewards, and when we left we each received
the new Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book!  In a gorgeous bag.

The icing on the cake was the corporate "dance team" performing a number to "If You Like It Then You Should Have Put Some BLING On It!!!"  A fantastic remake of Beyonce's song, of a "similar" name.  You can bet I'll be singing that one in my head for weeks to come!

I'll upload pictures later, out of time,
I've got to go to EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

More to come from DC ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pouting a little today... I wish I could be there! I will keep my eyes open for pics! The few I've seen on Twitter were pretty cool!