Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exciting Extravaganza News!

I am extremely honored to share that I have been chosen to teach at this year's Extravaganza at the Close To My Heart Convention in Disneyland in July - I am so excited!!!  I will be keeping a tight lid on the details until after the big event, but I just had to share the news!

I would love it if you could come with me! This is the perfect month to sign up, the Consultant Kit is 1/2 price and there are still spaces available for Convention, July 14-16. The experience is definitely worth more than the ticket price. Convention attendees receive new product, training and inspiration; we also have the opportunity to purchase 1/2 price bundles of new fall/winter product before it is available to the public!

Last year I attended Convention in Washington DC, and it was a fantastic experience. This year is even more exciting because it will be at the Disneyland Hotel & Convention Center where Wishes Come True!  Please contact me if you would like more information about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant and joining me at Convention.

Happy Scrapping!
Jen Lee

1 comment:

Corina said...

Congratulations Jen!
I can wait to personally meet you in July... It will so much fun.
:) Corina