Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We're Moving to Omaha

My husband has been looking for a full time/permanent position since he was laid off in March. He did find a contract job in the meantime, but benefits, continuity, and longevity are pretty important to us, so he continued looking. Or rather recruiters kept calling and asking if he would be willing to relocate to areas all over the US; with nothing permanent in MN. Well, he received a great offer in Omaha, so we accepted and will be making the transition over the summer.

I will be taking a break from blogging while we get the house ready for sale by June 1. If you know of anyone looking to buy/rent in St Francis, MN, please contact me! We have a 5 BR, 2 BA, split level, 3 car garage, privacy-fenced backyard, perennial low maintenance gardens, and wonderful neighbors.

My last 2 classes at Memories and More in Forest Lake will be Wednesday, May 11, Flower Techniques, and Monday, May 16, Waterfall Page Layout Class. Contact the store to sign up at 651-464-3424.

May 21 at the St Francis Community Center will be my last crop in MN. Please sign up by this Friday. To date there aren't any takers, so I may cancel. It's a busy month for everyone! Contact me for more info.

I will be teaching at Extravaganza at the Close To My Heart Convention 2011 in Disneyland in July. There is still time to sign up and get the 1/2 price consultant kit! Even if you're just a kit-napper, $65 is a fantastic deal for over $300 in product!

My Trails Retreat Labor Day weekend in St Croix Falls will go on as planned. Contact me for more info.

I may post here and there, but watch for artwork and fabulous things to come July 13-16 when I'm in Disneyland at Convention. After that I'll start posting all of my fabulous new artwork and my class information!

I will continue to send my monthly e-newsletter at the beginning of each month with the fabulous specials from Close To My Heart. I will also be offering a Mystery Hostess Online Gathering each month, where one lucky customer will receive the hostess rewards! Please sign up for my newsletter to make sure you don't miss out on the great deals!

Happy Scrapping!
Jen Lee

No comments: