Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Website & Newsletter


Check out my New Website

New Newsletter Coming April 1
Close To My Heart has created a new professionally written newsletter for us! This is the new header you'll see April 1st when you receive my new newsletter. 

To be sure you receive a copy, please click here to Create An Account. You'll use this same account when you shop on my new website or play on Studio J. This is a safe and secure website. Only you will be able to edit your account information.

Please be sure to check this box at the bottom of the form:
 I want to subscribe to the Close To My Heart newsletter.
If you encounter any problems, or have any questions, please contact me.
Special Note
Because of the website change all of my previous newsletter and blog links will no longer work. But the new site is very easy to navigate. If you have trouble finding anything on the new site, please contact me.


Happy Scrapping!

No comments: