Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Amber Ink Grow Green Card

My Amber Ink card for this week was created using the Clear Stamp Set Grow Green. Amber and Pam gave me this stamp set as a fabulous gift for serving on the Amber Ink (Th)Ink Tank February Design Team. Thank you Ladies!


Papers are from the retired Close To My Heart Bella kit. I love these papers and have been saving them for something special. I think they were almost made for this stamp set. The ribbon is hollyhock stitched ribbon from Close To My Heart. I used the 6x6 card pattern Button Trio from Jeanette Lynton's How To Book Originals.

I stamped the main image several times on different pieces of patterned paper, cut them out with my craft knife, and pieced them together. This paper piecing technique adds a lot of texture. To keep the flyaway hairs from the original image, I stamped the image on the rectangle piece and placed the paper pieced image over it.

Check back Thursday for a recap of all of my Amber Ink projects. On Monday I'll pass the torch to a fabulous papercrafter,who is it? You'll find out on Monday!

Happy Scrapping!
Jen Lee

No comments: