Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cousins or Best Friends?

My Sister, Kelly, and I are very close.  Because of that our children have become close as well.  Our kids are also very close in age, we took turns having them, Grace came first, then Sam came along 18 months later, Drake arrived 15 months later, and finally Lucy 12 months later.  They are so close in fact, that they do not understand how they are related to each other.

The Summer of 2008 the kids were playing in the yard together, so I took the opportunity to take some great pictures of them.  That week someone had asked Grace about her cousin Sam, she said "Sam is not my cousin, he's my best friend!"  Out of the mouths of babes.  I hope they stay best friends forever!




This layout was inspired by the Stardust Workshop On The Go.  The recipe can be found hereContact me if you would like to create this layout, I would love to show you how!

No comments: